Boost The Brain Power of Your Children
the children to consume from 8-15 glasses of water a day. This will keep
them properly hydrated and the electrochemical mechanism in their brain
running as smoothly as it can.
2. Children can do simple exercises like rubbing their chest and head, to energize their brain, alleviate stress and improve concentration.
3. Encourage them to learn the music.
4. Involve them in discussion on the subject of their liking.
5. Give them nutritious breakfast before they study.
6. Minimum 8 to 10 hours sleep is needed for proper functioning of brain.
7. Before going to bed ask them to pray.
8. Limit watching television and playing on computer.
9. Develop creativity.
10. Ask them to make friends.